You need to own your career... and clutter and distraction prevent you from leveraging your best thinking, strengths, and value.
Is your career strategy delivering the results, professional credibility, and opportunities you want... and need?
Explore concepts and strategies essential to getting noticed, hired, and happier. Learn how to re-think and re-position yourself, and move more successfully through current positions and into new and advancing opportunities you enjoy.
Clients learn how to prioritize decisions, identify and express their value, improve their resume and interviewing, strengthen relationships and networks, find organizations which value them, create work-life balance, and lead their career to dramatic improvements in performance.
Everything is defined and developed with the client, making progress far more effective, energizing strengths and best thinking, and requiring less time and energy, while consistently delivering better results.
- Career Advising
- Executive Coaching
- Value Assessments
- Work-Life Balance
- Life Strategies
- 96% of recruiters actively use social media in hiring
- 87% of organizations cite culture and engagement as a top challenge (Global Human Capital Trends)
- 67% of employers believe retention would be higher if candidates were given a clear picture (Harris Interactive Survey, 2014)
- 66% of HR respondents report they are updating their engagement and retention strategies (Global Human Capital Trends)
- 52 is the average number of days it takes to fill an open position, up from 48 days in 2011 (Talent Acquisition Factbook)
- 52% of hiring decision makers say passive candidate sourcing is less effective for their company (Harris Poll for Glassdoor)
- 51% of companies are Googling candidates they interview
- 50% of candidates are willing to consider a new job
- 50% or fewer executives know how to address low employee engagement (Deloitte University Press)
- 48% of small businesses report there are few or no qualified applicants for positions they are trying to fill (NFIB
- 40% higher levels of retention are at "mission-driven: companies (Becoming Irresistible)
- 1# LinkedIn is the top social network for recruiters
"What usually holds us back
is the fear of moving forward"
- Patrick Schoof, IM Managing Director
ARE YOU NOTICED?
- Are you able to talk easily about yourself?
- Are you recognized for how you want to be known?
- Are your resumes and your promotions overlooked?
- Are you given opportunities to manage and lead?
- Are you happy with your career and life?