Organizations are shaped by its leaders' best decisions, and by its worst decisions that employees are willing to tolerate.
Is your strategy generating the interest, commitment, and results you want... and need?
Perspective, ideas, and strategy to help leadership and senior management teams consider options, make better decisions, and become more effective with their own people... and the people and partners who are their mission to serve.
Whether you need stability, strengthening, or expansion, we can get you there. This includes facilitation and training, goal setting, strategic planning, motivating your team, increasing visibility, improving impact, and getting your new organization or existing programs off-the-ground and moving forward.
- Change Management
- Management Decisions
- Transition Management
- Leadership Team Assessment
- Start-ups and Reorganizations
- 97% of organizations believe project management is critical to performance and success (Source: PWC); nevertheless,…
- 89% of high-performing organizations complete their projects; low performers complete 36% (Source: PMI.org)
- 80% of PM executives do not know how projects align with their organization's business strategy (Source: Changepoint)
- 63% of companies require executives to decide when to eliminate or put off a project (Source: InformationWeek)
- 50% of Program Management Offices (PMOs) close within three years (Source: KeyedIN)
- 34% of projects have no baseline (Source: Wellingtone)
- 33% of projects fail due to lack of involvement from senior management (Source: University of Ottawa)
- 33% or less projects were completed on time and on budget in 2013 (Source: Standish Group)
- 13% of PMs were less likely to use story mapping in 2014 than in 2013 (Source: VersionOne) <<Tweet this stat
- 12.2% of every $1 billion invested in U.S. projects is wasted due to lacking performance (Source: PMI.org)
- 40% higher levels of retention are at "mission-driven: companies (Becoming Irresistible)
- 1# LinkedIn is the top social network for recruiters
"If only 13% of workers feel engaged by their jobs,
what level of success can your initiative expect?"
- Patrick Schoof, IM Managing Director, referring to a 2013 Gallup poll measuring international employee satisfaction
of 230,000 full-time and part-time workers in 142 countries