What difference can you make, in this moment,
to bring the greatest value to the world?
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ADVISING
Is your organization healthy… and is your global strategy bringing you the impact and results you need?
There are perspectives and strategy to move organizations into and through complex global issues, new initiatives, and expansion with fewer adversely influencing obstacles and greater strength, performance, and impact.
Whether you are a start-up, need stabilization and strengthening, or want growth and expansion, we can take you there. IM will help you with your goal setting, strategic planning, team motivation, facilitation and training, board development, forward movement, visibility, and impact.
– International Organization Advising
– NonProfit Management and Strategy
– NGO and IGO Impact Improvement
– Government Contract Turn-Around
- NGO donors increased from 1.2B in 2011 to 1.4B in 2014, and there are expected to be 2.5B donors by 2030 (Source: Charities Aid Foundation)
- 80% of global citizens agree NGOs make it easier to be involved in positive social change (Source: Walden University)
- In the U.S., there are 1.4+M non-profits, employing 11.4 million Americans (Source: Urban Institute/Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- The estimated U.S. volunteer value is $23.07 per hour. At 7.7B hours of volunteering in 2013 by 62.6M Americans (25.4% of population); that is, $173B in service value (Source: Independent Sector)
- NGO giving in the U.S. was $358.38B in 2014 (2% GDP) – an increase of 7.1% from 2013 (Source: Giving USA Foundation)
- In Canada, 84% of people donate to NGOs at a $446 per year average: i.e. $10.6B donated annually (Source: Imagine Canada)
- In Mexico, there are 10,700 registered NGOs. 66% focus on providing access to healthcare (Source: Cemefi)
- In Brazil, 62% of salaried NGO employees are female; they earn 75% of the wages paid to male counterparts (Source: Abong)
- In Europe, there are 129K+ public-benefit foundations. They collectively give more than 53B euros annually (Source: Donors and Foundations Networks in Europe)
- In England and Wales, there are 165K registered charities, 948K employees, 943K trustees, and 3.2M volunteers (Source: Charity Commission)
- In The Hague, Netherlands, International City of Peace and Justice, it is home to 160 NGOs employing 14K+ people (Source: The Hague International Center)
- In France, 40% of the population volunteers with a local association or NGOs; and 22% regularly donate money (Source: France Bénévolat)
- In Germany, the Third Sector consists of 600K+ NGOs. 40% of them were founded after 2000 (Source: ZiviZ)
- In Sweden, there are 232K NGOs and 58% of their employees are female (Source: Statistiska centralbyråns)
- India has over 3.3M NGOs; that is, nearly one NGO for every 400 people (Source: Infochange)
- In South Africa, there were 136K+ registered NGOs and there are approximately 68 new NGOs register every day (Source: Republic of South Africa)
- In Kenya, the NGO sector represents 290K+ full-time employees and volunteers; 80% are under 24 (Source: Devex)
- In Australia, there are 600K+ NGOs, which employ 8% of the workforce. Only 60K are are registered with the ACNC (Source: Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission)
- In Gulf Nations, 9 out 10 people donate to NGOs regularly with 63% of donations being made during the religious holidays of Ramadan and Eid (Source: Philanthropy Age)
- In the Asia Pacific, 53% of citizens donate to NGOs: the highest are in Thailand (71%), Vietnam (70%), and Hong Kong (65%) with children’s health and education as the most popular cause (Source: MasterCard Engagement Bureau)
"Our role is to change the lives of people we may never meet,
with meaning and direction, one person at a time."
WHAT DOES GOING GLOBAL REQUIRE?
– Are you a healthy and globally strategic organization?
– Are performance and impact strong in each region?
– Are you allowing flexibility with your global identity?
– Are you integrating identity, direction, and strategy?
– Are you prepared for risks and opportunities?